Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Welcome to our (new) blog!!

Hey everyone. Welcome to My Corn Snake and Me: The Adventures of CC and Francis!! My name is CC, and I have a corn snake named Francis. I had a blog on another platform but decided to move it here for personal reasons.

Francis was born on September 18, 2018, and I took him home on February 21, 2019. It's been a bumpy road, but we're getting used to each other, and I'm learning how to take care of him. I love him so much, and I know he loves me on whatever level he can.

We're on social media!! You can find all of our handles in the 'Social Media' tab. We also have a Teespring store where we sell t-shirts and sweatshirts for men, women, and children, as well as tank tops for men and women. Some designs are available as women's leggings as well.

We also have a Red Bubble store, where we sell home decor, stickers, bags, and other accessories. It has the same designs as our Teespring store.

They have a variety of snake and other reptile related designs. We're in the process of adding new designs. You can find the links in the 'Links' tab.

We (well, I) also have a Youtube channel, where we post videos about our adventures. I have a few videos currently up, and I'm working on a few more as well. You can find a link to the Youtube channel in the 'Links' tab. Thanks for coming by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Francis' New Enclosure

Keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and compari...